If you are looking for the perfect window treatment that can help enhance the appearance of the windows in your log cabin while providing protection to the interior the home, consider window tinting. Log cabin window tinting from Glamour Glaze is done by knowledgeable professionals who use only high quality materials and proper application techniques can help you make the most out of your log cabin home. At Glamour Glaze, we are proud to provide professional tinting services for all of your log cabin window needs.
What is Log Cabin Window Tinting?
Log cabin window tinting is the application of a specialized tinted film to the surface of a window. It works by regulating the amount of ultraviolet rays that are able to transmit through the window. Depending on which type is used, the film will absorb or reflect all or a portion of the sunlight that strikes the cabin window.
Our Installation Process
We have professional and trustworthy installers who make window tinting a hassle-free process for you. Our installers take care to maintain a clean and orderly worksite and will move furniture for clear access to your windows and protect the surrounding property with drop cloths.
The windows are carefully prepared with a thorough cleansing to remove any dirt, residue build-up or any other material that will prevent the film from adhering as it should. After the window is dried using a squeegee, the film is measured so that it slightly overlaps the window it will cover. Depending on the type of film used, the film, the window or both will be sprayed with moisture to activate the specialized mounting adhesive on the film. The film will then be applied to the window using a squeegee to remove unsightly air bubbles and to ensure that film adheres to every part of the window glass. Once the film is properly attached, it is carefully trimmed, leaving you with perfectly tinted log cabin windows.
Types of Window Film
Our company uses window film manufactured by 3M, a company with a longstanding reputation for producing products of superior quality and functionality. There are multiple tinted film solutions available to accommodate your specific needs for your log cabin windows. They are available in various thicknesses and provide various functions. You can choose from film that is:
Benefits of Log Cabin Window Tinting
- Allows you to maintain an unobstructed window view
- Allows better regulation of the interior temperature of the cabin
- Protects interior furniture from damage caused by constant exposure to ultraviolet rays
- May qualify as a tax deduction
- Reduces utility costs
- Requires no manipulation after installation, unlike blinds and curtains
- Can enhance privacy
- Installation can withstand lower temperatures during off-seasons
- Serves as a cost-effective alternative to complete window replacement if you are seeking to be more energy efficient
Contact Glamour Glaze Today
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here, or call us at 801-776-8468 if you are in need of professional, top quality tinting services and products to customize your log cabin windows. Glamour Glaze also provides a host of other residential and commercial window tinting services. Whatever your tinting needs are, we look forward to showing you how we can help you.
Latest posts by Glamour Glaze (see all)
- Window Film Keeps Your Home Cool Without Drawing the Blinds - September 24, 2018
- Skin Cancer Protection with Window Film - September 11, 2018
- Let the Sun Shine in: Will Window Tint Kill Your Houseplants? - July 19, 2018