When it comes to your store, the sunlight is a bit of a double-edged sword. Natural light is a great way of keeping people happy and productive and to showcase your products in windows for maximum visibility. At the same time, UV radiation can harm your workers, the sun drives up your air conditioning bill, and those products and furnishings in the window can become yellow over time. Fortunately, it’s possible to have the benefits of sunlight without the drawbacks thanks to window tinting by Glamour Glaze. Tinting controls temperature, protects people and products within the store, and even makes your store more secure from theft. Investing in window tinting from Glamour Glaze means investing in the safety and prosperity of your store.
What is Commercial Window Tinting?
Commercial Window Tinting blends both form and function and is able to help store customers and employees alike. For instance, the tinting can be part of your advertising: Glamour Glaze offers 3M Decorative Tinting in which you can add a logo, meaning that the tinting helps with your company’s branding. While standard window tinting still allows natural light through, there is a great option to maximize lighting called 3M Daylight Redirecting Film. This uses special technology to redirect light from floor to ceiling, meaning that it can light a room up to 40 feet from the window using light that would otherwise be lost. In addition to the pleasure and convenience of using natural light, this technology also reduces your company’s dependence on electricity, which saves you money in the long run. Ultimately, tinting is superior to your other sunlight control options. For instance, awnings are a great way to help with sunlight during the middle of the day, but leave your store exposed earlier and later in the day, meaning that your store spends the majority of its daylight hours vulnerable to solar damage.
Benefits of Commercial Window Tinting
There are many benefits to commercial window tinting. Here are just a few of the reasons to start protecting your storefront today:
- Protecting People: Tinting protects employees and customers alike from harmful UV rays and other negative effects of sunlight.
- Protects Merchandise: Tinted windows ensures products displayed in a window do not become yellow and worthless over time.
- Protects the Rest of the Store: Tinting can also protect your store’s carpet and other furnishings from the effects of the sun. The film also adds an extra layer of strength to storefront glass, making it more difficult to break, and preventing it from scattering everywhere if it does break.
- Temperature Control: Window tinting helps to maintain a regular temperature, which is crucial for the comfort of those in the store.
- Saves Money: Tinting keeps cooling bills down and reduces reliance on electricity for lighting, reducing your store operation costs
- Boosts Productivity: Comfortable employees are productive employees, and tinting is one of the best ways to make them comfortable.
Storefront Window Tinting in Utah
Purchasing window tinting from Glamour Glaze is one of the best choices a store owner can make. You have options ranging from standard sun control to decorative tinting to special sunlight redirecting film. And you also have the peace of mind in knowing you are dealing with the leading window tinting company in all of Utah. And if you like what we can do with your store, imagine what we can do with your home! For more information, feel free to contact us here. You can also call us at 801-776-8468. We are happy to provide an estimate for you and, most importantly, to start your journey towards a comfortable store, a higher profit margin, and a safer storefront!
Latest posts by Glamour Glaze (see all)
- Choosing Blinds for Your Home? Consider Window Film Instead! - January 9, 2020
- Why Does Some Window Film Turn Purple? - December 17, 2019
- Why Window Film is a Great Investment for Your Home - October 29, 2019